My name is Shannon Gilmour. I am an indie Christian author
who has survived to tell a story...

To some it is one whopper of a tale, but to me, I can only remain true to my experience. I detail that experience in the book entitled 'Non Existent Entities'.


To read my detailed encounters, order my books at Amazon.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

The devil IS in the details PRT 2


Continued from The devil Is in the details  PRT 1

Six years ago I began a friendship with Jason online. This person had a love for God that was invigorating. It was innocent, and raw, tangible; a bit naive, but encouraging. Jason's love for God revealed my own shortcomings, and highlighted his strengths; although we did not talk often when we talked it was always about faith, and helping others.

I had met Jason on a particular website that I frequented because of what I do; I am in crisis outreach and I offer emotional help and support to those in need. Jason, to my knowledge was not a person in need, but had specifically asked me to pray for someone he knew, to which I did, but that prayer also revealed to me that Jason was one who needed God's help.

I had not known anything personal about Jason. He did not reveal much about himself to me. He enjoyed talking to me about God, and that was fine with me. However when I turned to God in prayer, I was shown a very personal side to Jason and I knew God wanted me to tell Jason what I knew, but I didn't. I stayed silent on the one opportunity I had to let Jason know that God knew. What God revealed to me would have gotten Jason's attention and had the potential to help, but I was too worried about my ego. I was anxious that I might loose a friend because of what I knew. I made the situation about me, when the situation was about Jason and his salvation. Time was running out for him, although it was his choice to commit suicide, it was my choice to stay silent, and not say anything. I didn't reveal to Jason what I knew about him because I was too afraid of how it would look.  What I knew of Jason would embarrass him as God revealed to me that Jason was conflicted and had tried to commit suicide a few times before. It has been my experience that if you ask someone who is thinking of suicide, sometimes they can become defensive and scared, and this stops them from asking or reaching out to you for help. ( Not always, but sometimes.)



He knew I was in crisis outreach, why didn't HE reach out? That's why God reached out to him through me and I didn't listen...

I received an email about three am a day after talking 'shop' with Jason online. Something in me told me this was a suicide letter, but I had convinced myself it was just a good  bye email, that he was off traveling somewhere, maybe outstaying his welcome where he was. I quickly read the note, and thought that I would reply later that day.

It was later that day, someone who he and I both knew was kind enough to tell me that Jason had taken his own life.  I began to ask our friend a few questions about Jason, to which she confirmed each one. The questions I asked were based on what God had revealed to me, confirming that I had not heard wrongly; I was not mistaken. My mistake was not listening to God and this is why NOW I will always speak up even if it costs me a reputation, or a friendship. I would rather look foolish in someone's eyes and fair well in God's eyes, then to receive public kudos and disappoint God. That's a feeling that is defeating let me tell you.

God placed me in a position of a watchman, to give a warning by sharing with Jason what I knew. I stayed silent and Jason died. I'm accountable. I will never know if what I had to share would have prevented his suicide, or may have put it off. I had no knowledge of Jason wanting or planning to commit suicide, but what I had to share with him was a warning and my silence holds me guilty for his death.

How many of us are in a position of a watchman? We all are. It's our responsibility to know God's word so that we can help correct, reprove, admonish, teach, lead others to help them learn and adhere to the ways of God, through His son. Knowing isn't just a matter of having a head knowledge; having knowledge of God's word means to physically apply it to our daily living, to be an example that shines out to the world.

"Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left." Matthew 24:40-41 

We serve a God who is life and other scriptures reveal to us that if we live His word and keep His commandments, He will add to our lives, not TAKE it. It is because we are not living righteously that our lives and the lives of those we love are taken.

"I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left." Luke 17:34

The above scripture hits home with me because of my nightly attacks by an unseen intruder. I would be held paralyzed laying beside my husband as he lay sleeping. Many times during my encounters I would have an overwhelming sense that my life was being forcibly taken from my body and that if my spirit departed, my husband would wake up to my cold lifeless body beside him. When I was a single mom, I remember fighting to stay alive as I saw my spirit being taken from my body. I could not bear the thought of my children being left helpless in the house, alone and scared with their memories focusing on being unable to wake me.

This is our reality, we need to wake up. Death is not a game. It is what happens as we all must die, but if we die before our time it is no one's fault but our own. And in the case of those who are too young to understand or know better, such as infants, toddlers and children, we are accountable for their lives as we are responsible to lead and guide them with Godly direction until they are able to go it on their own.

Many people look at Job's experience and sympathize with him as they assume this story shows an innocent man being subject to great calamity and disease for no reason. However God does not bring Job to the adversary's attention (satan) for no reason. Job's son's and daughter were rebellious and instead of correcting them and teaching them the ways that they should go, he allowed them to do what they wanted. After the kids had their time of play, Job would always sacrifice an animal on their behalf.  When Job's family died, their blood was on him as he did nothing to help redirect them back on the path of righteousness. Because he chose to sacrifice animals on his children's behalf, he bore the brunt of the consequences of their sins; sins that they should have taken on themselves. ( Job lost his flock, and became ill almost to the point of death.) His family died because of the sins they chose to partake in. God did not take them to show Job or the adversary a lesson. The situation with Job would have been far different had Job just approached his children and corrected them and made them sacrifice their own animals for their own sins committed. Had Job acted as a watchmen to his children and his wife, things would have been a lot easier for him.

"For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy." 1 Corinthians 7:14

As parents, leaders, mentors and teachers we are held at a high responsibility. Our faith in God through obedience to live for Him by following in His son's ways gives our loved one's time to align their lives up with Christ correctly. Just because our unbelieving loved one's are sanctified, do not mistake your faith as a means for them to escape God's judgment. We all have to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling; and while some may take advantage of God's mercy, His mercy isn't long suffering. Lot received God's mercy through the faith (obedience) of Abraham, but once Abraham and Lot went their separate ways, Lot was responsible for taking what he had witnessed and learned to become a Godly leader to his own family- to which he did not.

By all rights my latest encounter with sasquatch should have seen me taken. I should have gone missing. The opportunity to take me was absolutely perfect; a remote location, no one around, no dogs to give a warning. It was just me and them. I could have been carried away like Albert Ostman, or like many of the Native American tribes people who through oral history document women and children being taken. The Natives 'legends' as we would call them suggest sasquatch to be cannibalistic, and many tribes would often 'trade' their children sacrificing a few of the young to spare the many from the tyrannical rage of their hairy brothers.
(Interesting article on this forum)  The reason why I wasn't taken that day is a reason bigger than me. It's because of God. It is through His mercy and love that I was spared.



I do not brag as I assure you I have been humbled to the point that confidence in me has been shaken. If you read any arrogance, or boastfulness within this post, I assure you - you misunderstand because God takes credit again, as He always will in my life. I have done nothing of my own accord to deserve His favor; His mercy or love.

"If you carefully observe all these commands I am giving you to follow- to love the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways and to hold fast to him, then the Lord will drive out all these nations before you and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you. ... The Lord your God, as he promised you, will put the terror and fear of you on the whole land, wherever you go." Deuteronomy 11:22-25

"See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in his ways and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess." Deuteronomy 30:15-16 

"This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him. For the Lord is your life and He will give you many years in the land..." Deuteronomy 30:19-20

The reason why I wasn't taken was because I chose life a long time ago. I choose life still, as I continually choose Jesus who is life. Choosing life is my life as it has become my way of life; there is nothing in this world more important to me. It is so deeply rooted in who I am that the way I am reflects in everything I do. I'm not perfect, but I continually strive to overcome regardless of how I fall short. I know it is the reason why you are still here; because you choose life. So many people go missing needlessly because they never had the chance to choose life because they never knew such a choice existed.

It is amazing to me how there are still so very many people in this world who do not know God. This isn't by choice as it isn't a matter of denying Him, they simply do not know that anyone such as God exists. They have never been taught the basic fundamentals of a faith worth finding, nor have they desired to seek it because they never knew it existed in the first place. Sadly these people are fair game; we all are. At any given moment we through our actions set ourselves up to become victims. This is why it is so important to keep ourselves in check; inline with the word of God at all times like our Hebrew ancestors. King David wasn't immune why should we think of ourselves more highly than he to assume we are able to escape the consequences of living for ourselves?

Because David chose to sin by having an affair with Bathsheba and tried to cover up his transgression by putting her husband deliberately in harms way during a time of war; God took a life for a life. David's first born son was taken and instead of blaming God David chose to plead for mercy all the while accepting his due. Even though David suffered a great loss, he did not blame God nor did he run away from his responsibility to his people or to his God. David loved God anyway and accepted the fault as his own.

I want you, the reader to understand I do not claim to have all the answers. I only claim to know the Truth as the Truth is what works for me and I know it will work for you. This is not about whose religion is right or wrong, whose faith is stronger this is about seeking the Truth and finding it where it will be found. The truth of God is not found in denominations, or religions, nor is it found in a building with community prayer with praise and worship through song and dance. No where in scripture will we find Jesus belonging to a Jewish synagogue.  His mother was not a Catholic, His brothers never converted over to Seventh Day Adventist-ism. Joseph did not follow the ways of Confucius. Laserus never joined Islam. Mary Magdalene never became baptized as a Pentecostal. The disciples never mass converted to any dooms day cult, nor did John the Baptist teach a new age doctrine or dogma. These people were Hebrews. Their culture was Hebrew as their language was Hebrew as Hebrew was their way of life. They belonged to one of the twelve tribes that made up God's nation; Israel. The tribe was Judah. They were Judah-ites NOT Jews.

The Hebrews were given over to the nations; the nations that were ruled over and influenced by the fallen spiritual beings. When the Hebrews entered into Babylonian captivity for the first time, they began to loose their culture- their way of life. The Hebrew way of life was centered around their language as it began as an oral tradition. Each Hebraic letter revealed God and His nature as it also revealed the relationship man had with God. To take the Hebrew language and alter it, meant altering a culture whose survival depended on God. To take away the Hebrew language meant loosing a way of life as it meant loosing the knowledge one had of God.

It was through Roman dictatorship that the Hebrew faith in God was restored! ( I say this tongue in cheek)  The Babylonians obliterated the Hebrew culture but it was through the Roman emperor Constantine that brought it out of the historical bowels of decay to revive it to glorious Roman luster! It is believed that Constantine found God during a vision just before battle but in truth he modernized and altered Hebrew culture towards Roman understanding through the way of Greek abstract thought. With a Roman seal of approval (so to speak) Christianity would be the new Hebrew and anyone who rebuked the new religion would have to pay with their lives. (This is easy enough for you to research yourselves Although I add my own colorful sarcasm.) Constantine created a new world religion by altering the original and as Rome crumbled, his bishops took religious authority to create a religious superpower that held people hostage; Catholicism.

With the rise of the reformation Catholicism became fractured and split into the many Christian denomination that we see in the world today. With people arguing amongst themselves about which denomination is true, we give little regard to the fact that Rome was a nation that was ruled by the fallen ones. Ah suddenly it all makes sense! How the Hebrew language became altered was to translate it into Greek, then to Latin and from Latin to other languages. Notice biblical scholars or prominent teachers rarely reference the Hebrew language when they are dissecting the Word of God; they reference Greek translations and it is through Greek translations we get misinterpretations of what God said and meant. Thus altering the entire BEING of God we are supposed to believe in and follow!

When we strip our belief and systems of faith down and put away the religious labels what we are left with is a spirituality that enables us to see God for who He truly is! God is love, but because He is love, this does not mean that He loves everyone. Because God loves His children, His allotted inheritance He uses discipline to draw us back into faithful obedience to Him. This is why bad things happen to us; to those who believe, those who seek Him diligently.

Because faith in God is NOT what it is supposed to be as it has been altered into something that it was never meant to be, it IS harder to find God. However when we seek Him He will be found. While our bibles are helpful, the interpretation is askew as the translation is based on abstract thought where as the way of the Hebrew did not look for a feel good message within God's word. The word existed according to its function, and the interpretation of it and the entire Hebrew language was set by this standard.

The influence of the principalities and unseen rulers of a spiritual nature have become influential in our system of beliefs today. It is because of the lack of knowledge we have for God that we have subjected ourselves and our loved ones unknowingly to the influential powers as we've allowed them to rule over every facet of our lives including our spirituality.

When I had completed my manuscript for my second book detailing my encounters with sasquatch, I asked God if I had left anything out that He needed me to share. The answer was straight to the point. It was the answer I trusted as I had come to trust the Truth of who God is, through His Son daily in my life and this truth I share with you. Get to know Jesus. I'm not asking you to accept Him into your heart, or get down on bended knee and say a few lines of a dictated so called prayer. I'm talking about getting to know Jesus by applying the words of Jesus to your life. Read through scripture about what Jesus says about the Old Testament commandments and apply His direction to your life. Make Jesus personal by living His life in your own. It isn't easy. But knowing Him by living a repentant lifestyle is vitally important because Jesus is all you will ever need to keep them- the nephilim, and the fallen out of your life as Jesus is life as He is the foundation of your life.

"And when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you..." Deuteronomy 30:2-3

Further reading: Blessings for obedience Deut 28:1-14  Curses for disobedience Deut 28:15-68

This world is not as it seems, and it certainly is not how we want it to be. No amount of wishing can change the reality of they way or why it was created. Creation was made for God; not because God loved us so much before we were created He decided to put that love to good use. There are bigger reasons for our being than what you or I could ever imagine. It is because He is love that He is willing to save us and spare us from the horrible detail hidden within the designs of this life. It matters not whether you choose to believe this post, or my 'religious rantings' I do not subscribe to any denomination and truthfully my life has been better off for it.

No church, no denomination, no prayer, no human person can I name to take credit for my deliverance. It has been through Jesus that I found rest and I share what I encountered so you do not have to recognize first hand the horrors of this life. My faith did not come to me through conventional means; a desire to know God. It came through fearing the enemy. The enemy scared me straight, and it took over 20 years of living in fear, being bound and enslaved to the enemy through victimization to understand that Jesus is more powerful as His death and resurrection dealt with the principalities for good.

I will never forget the words of Christ impressed upon my mind and heart. I was upset as my husband and I got up at five am to watch a television broadcast of Jimmy Swaggart. When the broadcast came on, we noticed it was a replay of the week's prior schedule. I was miffed. (Canadian lingo to show extreme disdain okay- anger. ) I went outside and sat in a chair, kicking a log towards the fire pit.

'God I know about Jesus and the cross. I want to be fed, I don't want to be served the same meal over again! I want something new! I know about the cross!'

 I sat there wallowing in my 'mood', allowing a black cloud of dissatisfaction and indignation to wash over me. As I sat there stewing I heard words spoken so softly to me in a way that offered no rebuke, only kindness.

"Do you love me because I saved you from evil, or do you love me because I saved you from evil?" 

While Jesus' words seem a bit confusing, instantly I knew what He was saying. I got it! I understood. Did I love Jesus because He saved me from evil ( The nightly torments of a spiritual kind) or did I love Him because He saved me from evil ( by dying on the cross for my sins)? I was shocked. I knew Jesus knew the answer and if I knew He knew the answer then I knew that He was putting this back on me to reveal to me my heart and what I truly believed. I loved Him NOT because He died on the cross for me. I loved Him because I knew how powerful evil was, and how I feared it and Jesus came to my rescue each time I called out to Him. I loved Him not out of reverence but out of obligation! 

This, was a turning point in my faith. His words caused me to seek out and understand the workings of the cross, the meaning of the cross and the meaning of His resurrection. As much as we assume we understand this foundational concept, we don't. It is important to understand Jesus as He truly is because through Christianity we are being taught 'another Jesus' that leaves us questioning if God is really real.

"You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder." James 2:19


The reason why our family and loved ones are taken is because of a lack of understanding of who God is through His son. The reasons why there is a lack of understanding is because the teachings through the word of God that has been altered through misinterpretation and mistranslation. The reason why the word of God has been altered is because of the ruling and governing bodies of this world that work in the unseen. They are the strong arm of influence as God has given the nations of this world over to them - the fallen ones. They chose to create nations for themselves by marrying women they desired and having children with those women that they desired. They chose to live on this earth instead of living in heaven and because of this, they corrupted God's children physically and spiritually. Subjugating them through fear and tyranny. They are the ones that ruled Babylon, Persia, Media, Egypt, Rome and many others such as nations of our modern day Germany, China, Iraq.  The reason why these nations have ruled with such might is because our ancient brethren, the Hebrew forgot their place and chose to live life outside of God's governing ways.

The fight that the adversary has against  us, isn't about the love God has for us; it's about land entitlement. God gave the nations their allotted inheritance according to the sons of God this tells us that when we visit places of interest such as national parks, hiking trails, various areas of the wilderness we are the trespassers, trespassing on land that we assume we are entitled to based on governmental regulations. When in fact the land we vacation and dwell on isn't ours in the first place. God's chosen people are only here for a temporary stay.

The reason why the adversary is so fierce against us is because of land ownership. They do not want us taking ownership of their land, (and certainly do not want us trespassing on it )as the earth is their inheritance to which one day will be destroyed when Jesus comes back to take His chosen home to live with Him in heaven. Remember the adversary bartered the only thing he had to offer Jesus, if Jesus would bow down and worship him; land.

How to keep yourselves safe/safer: A check list. 

* Know the area. Research the history behind the names of places
* Inquire about historical and recent missing  persons/ and or sasquatch encounters
*Avoid areas with names such as 'good', 'bad', 'spirit', 'devil'
* Carry a gieger counter as this has been proven successful to measure electromagnetic activity in the area
 (Ghosts hunters use this.) If you are in an area with high levels of electromagnetic radiation (ruling out power lines and man made objects) You can use the measurements to help you discern to stay or leave the area.

* DO NOT ASSUME bad things cannot happen. When in groups, tie ropes around children's waists attached to parent's wrists. This helps children to stay with the group and not run off.

As a believer, please warn your children, teach them and each other about the dangers of this world. Talk about God and make Him an everyday part of your life. Incorporate His teachings to your life and talk about Him to others. Seek a meaningful loving relationship with Him through prayer and constant regular communication. Delve into His word, seek Him out because you want to, not because you have to or you think you should. Respect your Father who gave you life, and who sustains it. Live your life in reverence and honor to Him through His son, Jesus and I guarantee you will not regret what you find!

Be safe, be warned by being informed. Knowledge is power the more you know the less you will fear.