My name is Shannon Gilmour. I am an indie Christian author
who has survived to tell a story...

To some it is one whopper of a tale, but to me, I can only remain true to my experience. I detail that experience in the book entitled 'Non Existent Entities'.


To read my detailed encounters, order my books at Amazon.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2 million dollar bounty goes unclaimed

Silence speaks volumes. As far as today's date, and as far as the public is aware, Todd Standing has YET to achieve what he has set out to do; enable big foot protected species status. I understand that these things take time, but in all fairness and I am going out on a limb here, I believe that there are some people who are hiding underneath the blanket of 'protected species status' too much just to enjoy the walk of fame when or IF it should ever pass their way.

Now please do not get me wrong, I am trying to remain objective here; as objective as I can be. As I understand it, Todd has located a treasure trove of a habituation site, has interacted with these creatures and has had the opportunity to share his amazing find with prominent members of the BF community; who believe that he has something substantial. But no one is talking because of another veil that is being over used and supports people like a crutch; the non disclosure agreement.

How are we to reveal the truth to the world, if we ourselves are shrouding this mystery in more secrecy? Isn't that an oxymoron? We exist as a community to bring attention and awareness to an elusive creature who is shrouded in secrecy the best of times, and yet we are doing exactly what we set out to expose. WOW!

I understand the need for non disclosure, but why can't Todd Standing perhaps retain the attention of senators and Canadian government officials by offering to take them out to the site himself? Maybe he has, they just don't want to waste their time. Why not take a team of Canadian conservation officers with him out to where the big foot live and document the witnesses experience and  put that form of evidence before parliament? I don't think Mike Lake or any member of Government would take too kindly to signing a NDR, nor would the scientists that Todd is in contact with.

Why doesn't the team of scientists take a trip out to the site and see for themselves, surely it's in their budget to perform research on unknown animal species of the Canadian forests? That brings me back to my initial point from the first part of this post; why 2 million dollars and who is the benefactor of all this money?  The fact that money was used as a lure says something about the person offering the booty and the people going after it. This just has the stench of 'untrust worthy' all over it, because with that kind of money, there's too much of a moral price to pay.