My name is Shannon Gilmour. I am an indie Christian author
who has survived to tell a story...

To some it is one whopper of a tale, but to me, I can only remain true to my experience. I detail that experience in the book entitled 'Non Existent Entities'.


To read my detailed encounters, order my books at Amazon.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Sasquatch is Back! In town...

It is hard to believe I am not on the Saskatchewan farm any more. It felt like I would live out my days there, and when the house was sold, it felt like the closing day would never arrive! But here I am in another province of Canada, no longer a home owner but renting in the suburbs and just down the street from where I am living is a beautiful spacious park that has... the big guys as native wildlife.

The Sasquatch remain hidden and I do not believe that many people are aware of their presence. I will say this, Sasquatch are aware that I am here. I have sensed them just as I sensed them in Saskatchewan. I have seen the tree markers and foot prints, and other tell tale evidences that let me know that these creatures live here. I even had a brief sighting last week.

I was so scared that I wouldn’t have my quiet space to connect with God when I moved. God has been so loving and kind. The park is beautiful and I can walk for hours and hours and feel peace in my heart as I can commune with God here. It’s amazing the answers I have been given by Him. I have witnessed a miracle here too! That excites me!

Most people don’t know my lifestyle as I maybe seen as a fanical for Jesus but my lifestyle is unique and it is what gives me authority over the evils in this world. There are many and they are here where I live. I do not plan on adopting the ways of this city, I plan to live as I have been... but now I know why I am here. Nothing is coincidence.

I did not research the neighbourhood. I did not research the city. I knew the rental property was for me when I saw the advert and I answered. I just knew. God works like that. He leads me and guides me and I am where He wants me to be. I took a hiatus... to learn and observe and now it is time to share what I know and speak about Sasquatch in a way that shares with God’s people the truth.

I have written about the truth, and stand behind what I have written and as these creatures try their hardest to claim a truth in the Christian communities by the way of deception, the truth that Jesus is... will set the truth free in the hearts of those who are ready to believe.