My name is Shannon Gilmour. I am an indie Christian author
who has survived to tell a story...

To some it is one whopper of a tale, but to me, I can only remain true to my experience. I detail that experience in the book entitled 'Non Existent Entities'.


To read my detailed encounters, order my books at Amazon.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Moving is such sweet sorrow

My house is up for sale today. Eleven years ago today my family and I moved in. And a year and one month later I had my sighting. It's been an economic roller coaster living here and I hope that the people moving in do not have to endure what I did. It was not easy but I am thankful for the experience because now I can take my knowledge out there and share with people what I know.  I share some amazing stories in my books but I don't share all the stories.

The encounters with Sasquatch were amazing as God used evil for good. If had I not experienced this creature first hand, my faith in God would not be where it is today; strong and powerful and convicted with a knowing that God is real and He supereeds my desires and the desires of the world.

While it feels like my journey is ending... it is only the lessons learned here in this place that have been accomplished. I am sad because this land holds a lot of memories spent with God here. For that reason it is hard to let go. Now I am about to venture back into the world after being secluded for so long.

City dwellers are green and naive. I say that with honesty and offer no ill intent. I was naive and green when I came out here to the rural area. You have to be self sufficient out on a farm. Here in Canada the cold harsh winters has you locked in tight and huddled under blankets as you wait out the -35 degree weather or blizzards hoping and praying you have enough fuel for the furnace to last you through. Some times we didn't. Pipes froze and I had a burst pipe this past winter. You really need to be financially prepared living on the land. We thought we were but economics dictate how life goes. This too a learning experience. But I digress...

I have been shown through struggles and having no one to rely on just how well God provides. His provision is enough but we who live in excess believe what He gives isn’t enough. The little He gives us IS enough as His provision is never wasteful. I have learned to make do or go without and for this is what discipline is. I am delighted to finally move on and share the knowledge of God's kindness.

The big guys of the spiritual world are everywhere and I am sure that until moving day Bigfoot are still keeping a watchful eye and may make their presence known. They did in January. We had a warm month and I decided to go for a walk with my dog Mugs.  I came across some foot prints and a spot where it laid down in the snow. I saw the hair marks in detail and I tried to record but my phone battery died and it began to lightly snow. The foot prints I did take were a single set and led
Me to believe the juevenile was caught unawares or was trying to find a spot for cover. A little meandering and doubling back but they found a comfortable spot behind bush for cover. Then I followed the tracks across the dirt road and into the field heading to the valley of where they live. People call this place River hills. It's scenic and beautiful but I've walked a bit of it and when you know who lives there it feels like the valley of shadows of death... as I embark on my new journey. I will fear no evil...

Pictures... will be posted soon.